Monday, November 10, 2008


The Wright Family got to go to Disney Land This past week. It was a blast! Erick had a bad cold at the beginning of the week but by thurs and friday he was feeling better. parker and kassidy were my ride parteners. I even talked Kassidy and Parker into riding the California scream. It is a fast roller coaster that even goes upside down. Chandler is afraid of heights but we got him to ride a cute little roller coaster in Toon Town. He rode it about 10 times or so. It was so much fun to be at Disney land it really is Magical!

6 comments:

TF said...

OH, how fun! I am so jealous! I love, love, love Disneyland! Your pics are so cute!

Tracy Collings said...

Wow, your kids are brave. That roller coaster is fast! I'm glad you guys had such a fun time.
Tracy

The Stanford Bunch said...

i love that fam pic at the top, what a great family!!!

We're All Wright said...

We are so glad you got to go to Disneyland! Dave and I went on our way to Washington and we had a blast. I'll bet the kids were so excited.
XOXO Auntie Viv

Unknown said...

Isn't Disneyland a blast! Your family is growing so fast.

Karen Rogers said...

How fun! I love Disneyland....I bet you guys had a ball!