Wednesday, December 10, 2008

8 Things tag


I keep getting tagged so I guess I had better do it. I really enjoy reading other peoples answers, so here goes!

8 things i am most passionate about
1 - My husband
2 - My kids
3 - Trying to live the gospel better
4 - A Clean house - Clean toilets (sometimes hard to find around here!)
5 - Things organized
6 - Get our house finished
7 - Working on my year supply
8 - being kinder

8 words or phrases
1 - That's funny
2 - Wash your hands!
3- Be nice
4- Hurry
5 -Rachel's Dear Heavenly Father
6 - I Love You
7 - Holy cow!
8 - Did you pee pee on the floor?

8 things I want to do before I die
1 - See all my kids in the temple
2 - Visit Hawaii
3 - Serve a mission with Erick
4 - Get my House done
5 - Loose weight
6 - Go to Mexico again - love the place
7 - go snorkling again
8 - Raise all my kids to adulthood

8 Things I need to do right now
1 - feed my baby
2 - Make dinner for the ward party
3 - Find costumes for Erick and I - Mary, Joseph and Brooklyn gets to be baby Jesus
4 - Figure out how we can be two places at once
5 - Get a drink of water
6 - Do homework with Chandler
7 - Pick up
8 - Fold laundry yuck!

8 Places I want to visit

1 - Disneyland again
2- Salt Lake Again - this time stay with Lee and Tricia
3- Hawaii
4 - Mexico
5 - Scotland
6 - Church History Sights
7 - Adam-ondi-amen don't know if its spelled right
8- San Diego Temple - Erick wanted me to go with him just after we were married - to scared!

8th Folder 8th Picture

This is my baby chandler - don't know how it got at the top!

I tag Judy and anyone else who wants to!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Kami I saw that you checked out our blog. You must have received our Card. COngrats on the new baby girl. Natalie is just 2 weeks younger then Brooklyn. We had no idea you were expecting again. We also went to Disneyland in mid Oct. It looks as if we are doing similar things just a few weeks apart.