Monday, November 10, 2008


I am kind of behind so I will start with Halloween. Erick and I went to an adult Halloween party. Couples come dressed up, and we bring treats and play games. Glenna Christianson? sp? and her sister Amy are the hosts of the party. It was so much fun! Thanks Glenna and Amy. Erick and I dressed up as farmers and Brooklyn was our Pea Pod. Erick and I arn't really into the dressing up thing so I was trying to think up costumes that didn't involve to much work or embarrassment. Rachel bought the Ann Geddes costume for Payson a couple of years ago and the kids got it out and was trying it on Brooklyn, so I thought well brooklyn has to go so we should do the family matching thing and came up with the idea of FARMERS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your costumes look great! I love the pea pod. That is too cute. As for being embarrassed about dressing up- ummm have you seen my costume this year?

Andra said...

Your costumes are cute!!