Friday, October 17, 2008

Kassidy's new do!



Kassidy got her hair cut on Wednesday. It makes her look so grown up. I'm not ready for that. kassidy is such a great help and a good daughter. she is doing woderful in school this year. She plays the piano so beautifully and I was watching her at dance the other day and she is so beautiful. kassidy's dance teacher took lessons from the famous Cambell's dance studio! does Cassie Morris ring a bell to any one? I just noticed my long lost friend posted a comment on one of my posts. Janice Anway is that you? Leave me your blog address

5 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

such cute hair!!! LOVE it!!! And I danced with Cassie forever, that's so awesome!!! :)

Dana said...

Oh Sis, you are so beautiful!! I really like the cut, it'll help with the curly hair that is under the rest.

Sure was fun to have you here this past weekend!
Dana

Anonymous said...

Hey Kami, I'm so glad I found your blog. Your children are beautiful!! Such a sweet baby!! Come say Hi. :D

frogbait said...

She is so grown up! Yes, we all know and danced with Cassie.

Anway Family said...

Hey Kami, I'm one of those few who don't have a blog of my own. You can always email me anways@hotmail.com
~Janice