Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hey, Uncle Brian I have a Secret! Shhh!




In my family there was always a joke when we were kids. My mom had a plant hanging in the corner by the kitchen table. The plant grew really well and we would always attributed it to all the fertilizer that us kids would give to the plant. When there was something served for dinner that we didn't especially like the plant was the recipient of some much needed fertilization when mom and dad left the room! I think Brian was caught one time, anyway he is the one we tease about it. Brooklyn has come up with a new idea. For some reason when she gets tired of eating her cereal she stuffs them down her jamies. So every time I go to get her dressed I find surprises. So Brian I would appreciate it if you wouldn't teach my children such things. They need to eat their food weather they like it or not!