Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 14th Birthday!



Saturday March 14th was my birthday. I had a wonderful birthday. Friday Erick and I spent the day in Show Low. I was in desperate need of some new dresses, so we went shopping. Erick was so patient watching me try on dress after dress after dress. I some how don't like these dresses that the material hugs your body, I want to hide all my rolls not show them off! Then after finally choosing a few dresses, and of course I had to have the shoes to go with them, Erick took me out to dinner. It was a wonderful day. Then on Saturday Erick laid the downstairs hallway floor, it looks wonderful! The floor had been on the Honey Do list for quite awhile. Karen and Dad surprised me with a birthday cake and ice cream. It was so sweet and thoughtful. Then came the big surprise, Erick bought me a WII!!!!!! So we spent the evening playing it! It was so much fun. I bowled for most of the night, and the next morning I was soooo sore! It was a fun relaxing evening at home. Thank You Erick for making my day so special!

5 comments:

Dana said...

I am so sorry I didn't call for your birthday. I remembered but that was the day the boys were in the accident and I forgot to call. I'm glad you had fun. I can't wait to challenge you guys to a wii game!!!

Tera said...

I'm glad your birthday was great. I am totally jealous of your Wii. I think that needs to be our next major purchase too. Fun!

Tracy Collings said...

Sounds like a great birthday, we played wii for Conner's birthday on the 19th (we borrowed Erin's) my family was sore from playing all the sports too!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I want a fashion show of the new wardrobe:) And I'm sure you're having a riot with that wii. My kids would have thought they'd died and gone to heaven.

Jenn said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kami!! We have the same birthday and I was shopping for dresses just like you!! Glad you had a great day.
Love, Jenn