Tuesday, August 18, 2009

April 14 2009



Kassidy came running in to tell me that dad (Erick) needed my help, she had this sick look on her face, She said Mom I think dad is hurt. I was just sick and didn't know if I wanted to go see. Now remember Erick cut his finger really bad a few months back so I am remembering all of that. I went outside and Erick was holding his arm and was white as a ghost, he said I think I broke my arm! So I call my dad to come and stay with the kids while I took Erick to the E.R. Sure enough he broke his arm, just above the wrist.
Ericfk was moving his little fishing boat and tripped and the boat fell on him.

So while Erick was laid up for 8 weeks, we decide to do a few things. We learned to can meat,Beef and Chicken. It is so nice to have it on hand, we also did a beautiful back splash in our kitchen. Erick cut the tiles and I laid them. It was alot of fun to have my Husband home for awhile!













3 comments:

frogbait said...

Your kitchen is BEAUTIFUL!

Karen Rogers said...

I love the kitchen backsplash! It gives me ideas! I hope Ericks arm is better!

The Stanford Bunch said...

wow! loved all the new posts! way to catch up! you have an awesome family, I seriously look up to you!