Monday, February 2, 2009












Today is Erick and my 13th Wedding Anniversary! So I would like to dedicate this blog to him.

Erick you have made my life so blessed. I can't imagine life wothout you. Thanks for be persistent and not letting me go. You are the best father and husband. I am greatful that you have given me 5 wonderful children and a life full of great memories! I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with you. Happy Anniversary Honey!

The last Picture is where Erick Proposed and I finally accepted! We had a wedding picture taken there, and everytime we visit the Mesa Temple we have to go visit our spot. Erick and I took our kids to the Temple Yesterday and took a picture of our kids in the same spot too. The Mesa Temple will always hold a Special place in my heart. It just seems magical when we go there!

10 comments:

Jaime said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Jeana said...

Happy Anniversary from Erick's cousin Jeana(Whitney)Stockdale.

Jules said...

Happy Anniversary! We have the same pose of us kissing while I look shockingly on. We probably had the same photographer. We used Ford Studios.

Wiltbank Family said...

Wow, time flies when you're having fun! Congrates...it's been 22 years for Bart and me. I guess it's been 13 for your dad and Karen too. We all need to go out and have a big celebration! You guys where the cutest newly wed's. So how was Lion King? Did you have fun?

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

Tracy Collings said...

Happy anniversary, I love the pictures! It's amazing how time flies.

Ginger said...

Happy Anniversary! It's crazy how young we all look when we look back at wedding pictures, huh?

Dana said...

Do you see how youthful and bright you looked back then, before the kids sapped it all out of you, me too!! Congrats to the both of you, I wish I could watch the kids for you so you could go out. Love ya, Dana

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary to the both of you! We celebrate our 13th anniv. this February too!! It is so fun to keep in touch with family.
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys. The picture of you looking at the two of you kissing through me for a loop:)