Saturday, August 16, 2008



August 12th and 13th were long but rewarding days. The 12th was all the open houses and meet the teacher things, taking Kassidy to Jr. High, getting a locker and trying to find all her classes, plus moms Dr. Appointment, and then trying to get ready for the first day of school. It must have put mom over the edge, because when I finally sat down at 9:00 I realized that I was having contractions about every two minutes, way to close to have to drive all the way to Show Low. Erick finally got a reason to drive 90 mph all the way there. When we finally got there I got my epidural and waited and waited and waited. My contractions were about every 7 min. and the OB unit was very busy so I had to wait untill my Dr. came in at 5:00 am to start me on the PIT. and so Brooklyn was born at 10:21 am on the 13th of August! Long night, but very worth it!!!!!!

No comments: